It's been foretold.
You've been a runner for years now, so you understand the aches and pains that come with the territory. Because of that, serious distance running isn't something you do often anymore. But after your number was drawn in the lottery for your bucket list marathon, you can't turn down the chance to do 26.2 one more time. Fortunately, as your knees and hips have gotten creakier, running shoe technology has gotten better. If you're a neutral or underpronating runner, lace up the Mizuno Wave Prophecy 6 Running Shoe before you start Day 1 of your training plan. With the Wave Prophecy's shock-absorbing U4ic midsole, supportive ride, and durable carbon rubber outsole, your joints will have a springboard of cushioning and stability to usher them through the coming months.
- Cushion your joints as you train for your next marathon
- Springy, highly cushioned shoe well-suited for long runs
- Traditional 12mm drop best for heel-to-toe runners
- Uniform midsole suits neutral or underpronating runners best
- Durable carbon rubber outsole welcomes hard training
- Item #MIZ003I