Fly to the Horizon.
As the happy medium between Mizuno's Wave Inspire and Wave Paradox, the Men's Wave Horizon Running Shoe offers you the best of both worlds: moderate stability and a semi-stiff midsole. Consequently, the Wave Horizon is suitable for runners who require a touch of stability, but want a smooth ride.
To achieve the aforementioned stiffness and stability, the Horizon is equipped with a full-length stability Wave Plate, which is then sandwiched between two layers of U4ic foam. This midsole design by default provides shock attenuation, a gently cushioned feel, and a soft ride, despite the overall stiffness of the Wave Plate. Meanwhile, the breathable upper promotes ample dexterity, and the Horizon touts a snug fit to encourage unencumbered mobility.
- A shoe built for road running all the way to the horizon
- Breathable upper touts a snug fit for a race-shoe feel
- Cushioned heel cup promotes a comfortable fit
- Cushioned midsole attenuates shock and offers a stiff fit
- Rubber outsole maintains durability and subtle traction
- Item #MIZ003Y