You’ve been content with heading out on a couple of runs a week and jogging in a local 5K here and there ever since you took up running a few years ago. But this year, your girlfriends had other plans. You’re officially signed up for a destination half by the ocean in a few months. Instead of training for your first 13.1 in your tired, worn-out kicks, give your feet the support they need without getting weighed down with the Mizuno Women’s Wave Catalyst 2. Featherweight uppers will keep air moving freely as you hit new pace goals, while springy midsoles provide a dose of energy when your legs are dragging at the end of a training run. To limit fatigue for overpronators, Mizuno integrated subtle Wave technology into the midsole to provide extra guidance for your feet, complemented by an added layer of cushion in the heel for softer landings.
- Train for your next race with support that won’t weigh you down
- Versatile 10mm drop works for heel strikers or midfoot runners
- Energetic midsoles feature added guidance for overpronation
- Dynamotion Fit uppers provide a secure, supportive fit
- U4icX layer under heel lends extra cushion for longer runs
- Item #MIZ004H