Why We Like The Misfit Yandina Speedway Art Series Surfboard
Designed for surfers with verve and pizzazz, the Misfit Yandina Speedway Art Series Surfboard provides power, speed, and control in bigger surf. The wide nose and tail are connected with a drawn-out rail line to encourage high speed riding and driving through the wave. Meanwhile, the quad channel bottom and slight concave deck team up for speed, release, and comfort.
- Surfboard designed for surfers with power, speed, and precision
- Full-low apex rails for speed, lift, and drive
- Thrives in crispy waves from 2 to 6 feet tall
- Dome swallow tail helps with speed and release
- 3 Fin setup promotes tracking across the face of mushier waves
- Item #MSF1WU6
- 3 fin FCS 2/FUTURES
- [5ft 6in] 19.125in, [5ft 8in] 19.375in, [5ft 10in] 19.625in
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [5ft 6in] 150lb-, [5ft 8in] 167lb-, [5ft 10in] 185lb-
- dome swallow
- [5ft 6in] 2.0625in, [5ft 8in] 2.125in, [5ft 10in] 2.25in
- 5ft 6in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 10in
- [5ft 6in] 25.3L, [5ft 8in] 27.6L, [5ft 10in] 30.5L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help