Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Everyday Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Everyday bag for the dedicated cyclist.
Tailored to a life on two wheels, the Millican Nick Messenger Bag is a streamlined, weather-resistant bag that's built to handle your busy urban lifestyle. It's designed to tote everything from your laptop and work documents to groceries, and it's carefully crafted with sustainability in mind.
Millican wanted to make sure this bag would last for years to come, so they built it with an exceptionally-tough Bionic canvas fabric and constructed it with minimal seams for maximum durability. The fabric itself is made with a blend of natural cotton and recycled polyester for increased sustainability, and strong, lightweight aluminum buckles negate the need for plastics. It's also equipped with plenty of cycling-specific features, including U-lock loops, a clip-on light attachment panel, and a detachable second strap that keeps the bag from shifting while you ride.
- Rugged messenger bag for urban commuters
- Sustainable fabric impregnated with paraffin wax for water-resistance
- Bionic canvas is up to 30% stronger than regular canvas
- Internal laptop and tablet sleeves, external laptop sleeve
- Detachable second strap provides secure fit while cycling
- U-lock loops, reflective strip, and clip-on light attachment
- Born in the English Lake District, Millican crafts sustainable bags
- Item #MCI0005
- Q & A