sale $422.47 $649.9535% Off
Nobody enjoys the whiteouts following a big powder dump, especially when flurries hit your face every now and then, but that skintrack isn't going to set itself, so zip up the Millet Men's White Cargo Neo 3L Jacket and start stomping down all that snow. This shell's Polartec Neo membrane not only has enhanced waterproofing to protect you on the best powder runs of the season; it also boasts amplified breathability to the point where it starts to breathe the moment you put the jacket on, as opposed to standard breathable garments that only start to breathe until after you sweated up a storm. Alternatively, the jacket's powder skirt removes so you can tour spring corn comfortably.
- Ski touring shell ideal for winter pow and spring sun
- Polartec Neo provides advanced waterproof, breathable ratings
- Air permeable fabrication starts to breathe the moment you put it on
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs customize coverage
- Item #MIL00F0
[membrane/laminate] Polartec Neo (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
2 zippered chest, 2 zippered cargo, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 internal
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Q & A
i'd like this jacket with a different color scheme, preferably black/gray, possibly others. Please advise.