Quintessential mountaineering protection.
Standing up to rigorous alpine ascents, hardcore expedition use, and mixed climbs comprised of tricky rock and ice sections, the Millet Men's Trilogy V Icon GTX Pro Jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane, fully heat-sealed seams, and an Alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing freedom of mobility. The Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane not only offers industry-leading durability and waterproof protection, but it's also fully windproof and highly breathable when you're battling the elements on grueling ascents. Its microgrid ripstop backer pulls perspiration off your skin to accelerate breathability.
The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel excess heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. Large, zippered chest pockets store folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible with a climbing harness. Other alpine-savvy features include an adjustable hem, collar, and cuffs for a dialed fit that seals out cold drafts and oncoming storms. There's also an interior stash pocket for secure storage of must-have items.
- An alpine-fit waterproof jacket for touring and climbing
- Gore Tex 3L membrane is 100% waterproof and breathable
- Microgrid ripstop fabric is durable and resists breaking down
- Underarm zippered vents allow airflow to cool interior
- Seams are fully heat sealed to prevent moisture entry
- Zippered chest pockets hold all manner of backcountry essentials
- Adjustable hood is compatible with most helmets
- Interior stash prevents loss of your most important items
- Item #MIL00EI