Puffy with stretch.
- Stretchy puffy designed for mountaineering missions
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in moisture-riddled environments
- Stretchy, wind- and abrasion-resistant shell
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep a secure fit
- Item #MIL00EK
- Q & A
Worth the money
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
Fits much more snugly than I expected - not for someone with a beer belly.
Love this jacket so far, totally worth the money.
The best part is the stretch of the material. Even with the slim fit, I haven't yet felt constricted in any way. Looks great-I get tons of compliments on it, the sleeves are a great length, nice and warm, windproof, and the hood is great!