Trilogy One GTX Pro Pant
If the perfect trilogy for you involves long skin track climbs, gnarly ice climbing routes, and descents down the biggest of big mountain lines, then the Millet Trilogy One GTX Pro Pant might be the thing for you. It's designed for all-purpose high-altitude adventuring, and boasts a super-durable yet lightweight and protective construction. Gore-Tex Pro represents the highest standards in breathability, waterproofing, and pro-ready design standards, ensuring that you'll be ready for anything, even the most extreme weather conditions. It also manages to stay light on weight, so you won't have to make any trade offs when you're gearing up for your next trip to parts unknown.
This pant comes with an adjustable waist and removable suspenders, ensuring that you've got versatility in the way you wear, but will never be without a secure fit. For easy on and off when you need it you've got Dropseat zippers that also function as vents during high-output ascents. Boot gaiters will keep the snow out when you're facing deep snow, and Cordura reinforcements around the ankle resist abrasions from boots and crampons. Lastly, there's a zippered cargo pocket to keep your most important gear within reach, ensuring that no peaks or lines will remain out of reach for long.
- Shell pant for dedicated mountaineers and backcountry athletes
- Gore-Tex Pro boasts athlete-approved waterproofing and breathability
- Lightweight construction lets you put your weight towards gear
- Drop-seat functionality allows for venting and a quick on/off
- Removable suspenders and adjustable waist guarantee a secure fit
- Boot gaiters keep the snow out when you hike or ski in deep snow
- Cordura-reinforced ankles withstand wear and tear from crampons
- Pre-shaped knees and flexible fabric help you move on tough terrain
- Item #MIL00GN