Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Trilogy One GTX Pro Jacket
For weight-saving performance on the most technical high alpine ascents, reach for the Millet Trilogy One GTX Pro Jacket. It's designed with a three-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane for the ultimate in lightweight yet durable waterproofing and highly breathable performance. With a minimalist design and a slim fit to save on weight and bulk, this jacket features an ergonomic design to give you natural movement on icy faces and razor-thin ridge lines. It's got low-profile underarm vents to help you cool off when you're facing steep pitches and grueling terrain, as well as an alpine-helmet compatible hood for added coverage during stormy weather. The minimalist design features two chest pockets, a large external pocket for quick access to important gear, and an internal security pocket to keep valuable items closer to home. Perfect for any pursuit that requires lightweight protection from the elements, this versatile jacket is sure to be your go-to for any and all adventures in the mountains.
- Ultralight mountaineering shell with dependable weather protection
- Gore-Tex Pro keeps is highly breathable and durable waterproof
- Alpine-helmet compatible hood offers protection from alpine snows
- Underarm vents let heat escape on grueling high-altitude ascents
- Two-way zipper lets you easily access a harness
- Minimalist design has an ultralight weight and ergonomic movement
- Internal and external chest pockets keep gear close by
- Item #MIL00GM