Suit up for battle.
Made to meet the needs of an alpinist, the Millet Trilogy GTX Pro Suit is a 3-layer full-body suit that offers complete protection from wind, rain, snow and any mix of the three. The folks at Millet built the GTX for ice climbers who need 100% protection from the elements, but also require a low-profile suit that's short on bulk but is agile enough to take on all the awkward movements of the seasoned, professional climber. A 3L Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and large underarm and thigh vents keep your epidermis breathing during the rigorous alpine ascent. Burly Cordura gaiters protect the pant hems from crampons and any other potential fraying, plus, the GTX includes a RECCO reflector that enables rescue teams to reach you faster in case of an emergency.
- A burly full-body suit for ice climbing and mountaineering
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain and snow
- Underarm and thigh vents allow increased airflow to core
- Drop-seat opening allows you to do your business with suit on
- Cordura guards ward against crampons and other wear and tear
- Zippered chest and thigh pockets stow on-mountain essentials
- Cinchable hood is helmet compatible fore protecting your dome
- RECCO reflector helps rescue team find you more easily
- Item #MIL00EG