Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Burly protection from the elements.
Standing up to rigorous alpine ascents and difficult mixed climbs, the Millet Men's Trilogy Core GTX Pro Jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro membrane, fully sealed seams, and an alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing mobility. The Gore-Tex Pro Astree membrane not only offers industry-leading durability and waterproof protection, but it's also fully windproof and highly breathable when you're battling the elements during fast-paced ascents. The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel excess heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. Zippered chest pockets store folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible while wearing a climbing harness.
- A burly jacket for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain, and snow
- Underarm vents allow increased airflow during the ascent
- Cinchable hood can be worn over climbing helmet for added coverage
- Detachable powder skirt prevents unwanted snow entry
- Handwarmer pockets are accessible while wearing a harness
- Item #MIL00EH
- Q & A
Hi, what´s the difference between saphir and saphir/light sky color? There´s the same pic for both of these, in selection!!!
Please, if it is possible send me some pictures connected with concrete colour variation.