Burly protection from the elements.
Standing up to rigorous alpine ascents and hardcore mixed climbs, the Millet Men's Trilogy Core GTX Pro Jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane, fully heat-sealed seams, and an alpine-specific fit that reduces bulk without sacrificing freedom of mobility. The Gore-Tex Pro Astree 3L membrane not only offers industry-leading durability and waterproof protection, but it's also fully windproof and highly breathable when you're battling the elements on grueling ascents. The two-way zippered closure and underarm vents quickly expel excess heat when you're perspiring on extended climbs. Large, zippered chest pockets store folded maps, high-energy snacks, smartphones, and other necessities while remaining accessible with a climbing harness. Other alpine-savvy features include an adjustable hem, collar, and cuffs for a dialed fit that seals out cold drafts and oncoming storms. And just in case you find yourself in a pinch, the GTX pro includes a RECCO reflector that helps first responders locate you in times of emergency.
- A burly jacket for mountaineering and ski touring
- 3-layer Gore-Tex breathable membrane blocks wind, rain and snow
- Underarm vents allow increased airflow to epidermis
- Cinchable hood is helmet compatible fore protecting your dome
- RECCO reflector helps rescue team find you more easily
- Detachable powder skirt prevents unwanted snow entry
- Handwarmer pockets are fully usable with harness on
- Item #MIL00EH