Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A weather-resistant shield.
When it comes to tackling steep ascents and technical descents, look no further than the Millet Men's Touring Shield Hooded Softshell Jacket to provide relentless protection and performance. This jacket features a streamlined design that offers unimpeded mobility. while the highly breathable fabric technology ensures you remain comfortable on the skin track.
More specifically, though—the Polartec Powershield fabric is incredibly stretchy for paramount dexterity, and the softshell inserts bolster your mobility as you make your way up or down the backcountry. The Powershield fabric is also windproof to protect you from warmth-sucking breezes, and a DWR treatment fends off light precipitation. Additionally, the fleece lining provides subtle warmth and wicks away moisture quickly. However, should you begin to warm up, the zippered underarm ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation and allows you to dump excess body heat quickly. Reflective details all throughout double down on added visibility in low-light scenarios, and the hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight, weather-resistant shell for backcountry touring
- Polartec Powershield is water and wind resistant
- Softshell inserts provide unimpeded dexterity
- Fleece lining offers subtle warmth and wicks away moisture
- Reflective details double down on added visibility
- Zippered underarm vents provide temperature regulation
- Hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable
- Item #MIL00BB