sale $496.96 $709.9530% Off
Protection for the top of the world.
Designed with a performance dedicated to ascents anywhere from 5,000 to 6,000-meter summits and above, the Millet Shiva Boot brings you maximum protection and comfort in some of the world's harshest conditions. Starting with the DryEdge membrane, this mountaineering boot delivers waterproof, breathable protection from mid-climb storms while keeping internal moisture at bay, and is further fortified from the elements by a waterproof stretch gaiter.
An ArmourEdge fabric on the medial and PU overlays defend against damage from crampons, while body-mapped PrimaLoft insulation throughout keeps your feet warm in alpine temps as low as 22-Fahrenheit. The dual-density PU and EVA midsole brings the necessary cushioning for those long, all-day pushes, and the Vibram Teton rubber outsole grips unpredictable terrain that's, you know, usually found at the top of a mountain. Essential at basecamp, the removable inner boot delivers quick-drying comfort and thermal insulation. Rounding things out, the quick-fit forefoot lacing system is paired with hook-and-loop straps and a zippered closure to lock in a precise, customized fit.
- Highly technical mountaineering boot for 6,000m+ ascents
- Waterproof, breathable protection for the elements
- Stretch gaiter offers even more waterproof protection
- Body-mapped PrimaLoft insulation circulates warmth
- Dual-density EVA/PU midsole cushions through long days
- ArmourEdge fabric defends against crampon damage
- Vibram outsole for traction and step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #MIL00GA
lacing, hook-and-loop straps, zipper