sale $69.97 $139.9550% Off
Choose the rocky way.
It's kind of weird to climb a peak's most difficult section when there's an easy trail that you can take to the summit. You greet happy hikers as they survey all the scrapes, blood, and dirt covering your body when you reach the top. Their clothes are clean and their hiking shoes are light, while your clothes aren't as clean but your Millet Women's Rockway Approach Shoe seems to get some surprised glances because it's so clean. That's because Millet made the upper out of strong suede with a rubber rand that doesn't interfere with your foot's mobility. Vibram gave this shoe's rubber sole an Ibex tread for versatile traction on the uneven terrain you trekked over to reach the climb's base.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Light approach shoe treks to faraway climbs with ease
- Vibram Ibex rubber sole grips uneven terrain
- Suede leather upper is soft, strong, and water-resistant
- Rubber rand protects against abrasion without sacrificing flex
- Semi-rigid midsole made with recycled EVA
- Item #MIL00DU