Keeping up with your lifestyle.
Lightweight and abrasion resistant, the Millet Prolighter Summit 18L Backpack was made for life on the wall. Created with honeycomb nylon and high denier polyester designed to keep up with rugged mountain lifestyles, the Prolighter features a slim, clean-cut shape that keeps a low profile when you're working in vertical space. An innovative rolling closure system maximizes compression and can expand the 18L volume by an additonal 10L when you're packing lunch, layers, or extra gear. Toggles and two gear loops on the front of the pack provide a secure spot for your ice axes while two zippered side panels keep topo maps, pocket knife, snacks, and other necessities easily accessible at belay station rest stops.
- Technical daypack for big wall climbs and short alpine treks
- 18L volume expands to 28L when longer day trips are planned
- Durable construction built to withstand bruising life on the crag
- Heat-molded foam back offers comfort and a compact design
- Narrow profile frees up your vertical movements
- Front toggles and gear loops hold your favorite ice axes
- Zippered side pockets provide easy access to necessities
- Item #MIL00FI