Technical gear hauler for alpine missions.
Millet's Prolighter 38 + 10 Backpack boasts a slimmed-down design with expandable lid for mountaineering, from winter ski touring to summer alpine climbing. Designed for flawless performance in the alpine, the Prolighter's X-Lighter Back ensures freedom of movement from the ascent to the descent, and high-density foam with ventilated channels keeps you comfy through it all. The Continuous shoulder straps work with the padded waist belt to give flexibility as well as cushy comfort, and you can remove the waist belt when it's time to haul the pack up routes.
The Prolighter 38 + 10L sports traditional top-loading access and has an expandable lid in case you need for room for gear on longer trips. For convenience, you can reach all your gear inside via side-zip access, which allows you to grab and stash items without dumping everything out. There's an additional compression strap up top that doubles as a rope-holder when your pack is full. Millet also equipped this pack with an FPP Ergo ice-axe holder, reinforced ski
holders, and two zippered pockets at the lid for valuables. Side compression straps secure your load from bobbling around when you're moving swiftly in the alpine and scrambling up steep terrain.
- Technical gear hauler for alpine missions and ski touring
- 38 + 10L capacity for day trips and minimalist overnights
- Traditional top-loading with additional side-zip access
- Expandable top lid allows you to bring more gear
- X-Lighter Back Panel for ventilated support
- FPP Ergo ice-axe holder for mixed routes
- Top compression strap for carrying rope
- Side ski carry system for alpine touring
- Item #MIL00FE