Pierra Ment' Alpha 3/4 Pant
When you need an added boost of warmth and weather protection on your backcountry touring treks, reach for the Millet Pierra Ment' Alpha 3/4 Pant. With a weather-resistant front fabric, a stretchy and mobile back panel, and dynamic Polartec Alpha insulation, you'll have that extra warmth you need to take on your adventure's next challenge. The side-sip entry makes it easy to pull on over skis and boots when you start to get cold waiting for the rest of your party, while the lightweight Toray Air Stretch front fabric adds durability and weather protection in the face of blowing headwinds. Polartec Alpha lining up front delivers breathable and quick drying warmth designed to keep your body at an ideal temperature, so you'll have all the warmth you need when you're at a stop, and won't overheat when you get moving again. The stretchy fabric in the back lets you move how you need to on long climbs, and the zippered rear pocket lets you keep energy bars close by. With its super light weight and compact construction, you'll be glad you have these pants on your next chilly backcountry mission.
- Get added warmth while ski touring with this insulated pant
- Polartec Alpha lining offers lots of breathable warmth on the move
- Durable front fabric keeps you warmer when you're facing a headwind
- Stretchy back fabric gives you a free range of motion on the climb
- Slip this pant on over skis and boots with full side zips
- Zippered rear pocket stores small gear and energy bars
- Item #MIL00GX
- Q & A
Nice and Warm
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Keeps you warm before you start to race, easy to pull off at the last second!