Cams, crampons, or both.
Most mountaineering lines are as demanding in winter as they are in summer. Instead of crampons and ice axes, you're climbing with cams and ropes. Whatever the season, Millet's Peuterey Integrale 45 + 10 Backpack boasts the features needed for mountaineering routes that require loads of gear. There are external carry systems for skis, crampons, ice axes, and climbing ropes, leaving plenty of space for the safety kits, climbing gear, layers, and snacks needed for a successful summit. The pack's Free Flex Eco suspension system includes a light aluminum frame, cushy EVA mesh, and durable Ariaprene foam for the comfortable support you need on long objectives.
- Technical daypack designed for demanding, year-round mountaineering
- Free Flex Evo suspension balances comfort, durability, and lightness
- Carry systems for skis, crampons, ice axe, and climbing rope
- Top lid features extendable capacity, pocket, and hydration sleeve
- Additional organization includes side pocket and 45L capacity
- Item #MIL00DA
N300D Robic Twin Chip, N420D HD oxford, P 1200 D polyester, N 100 D + span 840 D Darington
45 + 10L (2746 + 610cu in)
Free Flex Evo Back
Continuous padding, adjustable, sternum strap
1 front crampons, 1 side stretch, 2 zippered lid, 1 zippered
Ice Axe Carry
ski mountaineering, backcountry touring