Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
For women who shred.
Millet tailored the Peuterey Integrale 35 + 10 LD Backpack specifically for women skiers so you don't feel unwanted space at the shoulders or not enough space at the waist belt. Its FreeFlex Evo suspension system flexes with you on steep skinners and steeper boot packs, and of course the shred down. The Continuous shoulder straps follow the contours of your body without inhibited mobility, and the waist belt boasts extra padding since the pack's weight should be resting on your hips. That weight can range from a simple layer and avalanche gear to a plethora of mountaineering gear like ropes, crampons, and ice axes.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Women-specific backpack for alpine touring
- Expandable capacity suitable for most day adventures
- FreeFlex Evo assures mobility on the skin track and ski down
- Traditional top loader with secondary side access
- External carry systems for skis, ice axe, and rope
- Internal compartments for crampons, hydration reservoirs, and more
- Item #MIL00DC
300D nylon robic, 420D nylon oxford, 1200D polyester
35+10L (2135+610cu in)
Ariaprene foam, 3D mesh
Continuous, adjustable, padded
1 crampon, 1 side stretch, 2 zippered lid, 1 zippered
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
[back length] 15.75in
alpine, ski touring