Same mountain, new season.
You make it a point to ascend the iconic peaks nearest to your neighborhood each season, and Millet's Peuterey Integrale 35 + 10 Backpack goes with you whether you're traveling by skis, crampons, or mountaineering boots. There are external carry systems for skis, crampons, ice axes, and climbing ropes, leaving plenty of space for the safety kits, climbing gear, layers, and snacks needed for a successful summit. The pack's Free Flex Eco suspension system includes a light aluminum frame, cushy EVA mesh, and durable Ariaprene foam for the comfortable support you need on long objectives.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical daypack for mountaineering and backcountry touring
- Free Flex Evo suspension balances comfort, durability, and lightness
- Carry systems for skis, crampons, ice axe, and climbing rope
- Top lid features extendable capacity, pocket, and hydration sleeve
- Additional organization includes side pocket and 45L capacity
- Item #MIL00DB
N300D Robic Twin Chip, N420D HD oxford, P 1200 D polyester, N 100 D + span 840 D Darington
35+10L (2135+610cu in)
Free Flex Evo Back
Continuous padding, adjustable, sternum strap
1 front crampons, 1 side stretch, 2 zippered lid, 1 zippered
Ice Axe Carry
ski mountaineering, backcountry touring