Set the pace.
Millet's Trilogy series is named after the challenge Millet team mountaineers Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit had set—a solo winter peak bagging mission of the three North Faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses). Whether you've got similar alpine aspirations or you're just in it to have a good time, your Women's LD Trilogy V Icon Dual GTX Pro Jacket sets the pace for a memorable day in the mountains.
With a three-layer Gore-Tex shell and fully taped seams, this shell puts up a solid defense against surprise downpours and snow showers. Pull up the helmet-compatible hood when the winds start to howl, and unzip the underarm vents when the sun peaks out and you start to melt on the skin track. The Alpine Fit is low-profile and reduces bulk around the body while you're maneuvering up tricky ascents, and the zippered chest pockets are easy to access without taking off your pack or harness.
- A technical shell for alpine pursuits
- Three-layer Gore-Tex repels nasty weather
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Zippered chest pockets are accessible without removing a pack
- Helmet-compatible hood protects you from howling winds
- Alpine Fit reduces bulk around the body
- Underarm vents dump heat when the sun pokes out
- Item #MIL00E0