For your touring pleasure.
They don't call you the backcountry queen for no reason, and the Millet Women's LD Touring Speed XCS Pant is an important part of your arsenal when you're surveying your territory. This touring-specific pant is super lightweight at 12.7 ounces, and offers great breathable performance, so you're neither weighed down by cumbersome clothing or finding yourself overheating on the skin track. While it won't keep you dry in a driving storm, what it lacks in waterproof protection it makes up for in natural ventilation.
Snow queen you may be, but you don't have a heart of ice. That's why you appreciate the warmth provided by lightweight Polartec Alpha over your quads, which provides insulation that adapts to you activity level. Covered by a durable face material that's both stretchy and water-repellent, you can kick-turn and hop-turn with equal prowess in this pant without worrying about snow flurries ruining your day.
- Lightweight technical shell pants for backcountry ski adventures
- Insulated thighs provide adaptive warmth only where you need it
- Constructed from lightweight, highly breathable, stretch material
- Elastic cuffs provide gaiter-benefits without the extra weight
- Zips at cuffs allow access to you boot buckles for easy adjustment
- Female alpine ergonomic cut promotes endurance and comfort
- Item #MIL00E5