Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
There's an art to layering in the backcountry, perfected by few and agonized over by many. Your Millet Women's LD Touring Speed XCS Hooded Jacket makes that hot-cold-hot roller coaster a little easier to manage. This synthetic hybrid jacket was built for rapid temperature changes that skiers know all too well, and eliminates the "be bold start cold" mentality.
Strategically placed Polartec insulation keeps you warm during chilly transitions and breathes well so you don't overheat when you get moving. The water-repellent fabric fights off light precip and it stretches to move with you while you're maneuvering up a tricky kick turn or winding up for a good cornice whack. Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place when you throw an extra puffy on at lunchtime, and the left-hand cutout lets your watch peak out for easy navigation.
- A hybrid jacket for efficient ski tours
- Water-repellent finish keeps light precip at bay
- Polartec insulation is warm yet breathable
- Athletic fit cuts out extra bulk
- Integrated hood adds extra protection
- Zippered hand pockets can be accessed with a pack on
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Left-hand cutout for your watch
- Item #MIL00E4