To the great, white, snowy beyond.
The crowds can have the resorts, you're headed to the backcountry and you're taking the Millet Women's LD M White Neo Cargo 3L Jacket with you. Lightweight for long days, this technical hardshell features the Polartec Neo membrane, which offers waterproof protection against the driving snow and breathability for steep ascents. If you still need to cool off after an intense approach, the underarm vents can be opened up for a shot of fresh air.
Plenty of other features come together to keep you comfortable and dry on your tour. The protective hood can be popped over your helmet during a storm, and it has three dimensional adjustments to keep it secure. A powder skirt and Lycra cuffs seal out the snow, and the long cut offers great coverage and a flattering look. There are a plethora of pockets for any snacks or gear you might need, including a mesh inner pocket where you can stash your goggles if you're skinning in your sunglasses. If you decide to take this jacket on trail, there's plenty of room to layer extra warmth beneath its protective shell, and there's a pass-specific pocket on the sleeve.
- Technical shell designed for backcountry adventures
- Polartec membrane provides waterproof and breathable performance
- Underarm vents can be opened when you're getting aggressive
- Powder skirt is detachable when you need to reduce bulk
- Cinch the hood and hem down when cold winds pick up
- Thumbholes and elastic cuffs block snow and secure the sleeves
- Regular fit lets you layer on extra warmth on colder days
- Item #MIL00E8