Where mobility and warmth go hand-in-hand.
Millet mixed a light and lofty down core with stretchy sleeves to make the Women's LD Hybrid Langtang Hooded Down Jacket prime for mountaineering. Worn on its own or as a midlayer, this jacket's 700-fill down insulation is sure to keep your core warm in brisk alpine environments and frigid winter ski sessions. Millet wrapped the down in windproof and puncture-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric. Toray Stunner Stretch sleeves offer full mobility whether you're climbing a mountain or skiing down it.
- Pertex Quantum body
- Toray's Stunner Stretch sleeves
- 700-fill down insulated body
- Hood with elastic binding
- Semi-elastic bottom hem
- Stow and handwarmer pockets
- Item #MIL002W
- [body] Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop), [sleeves] Toray Stunner Stretch (90% nylon, 10% polyurethane)
- 700-fill down (80% duck down, 20% feathers)
- yes, elastic binding
- 2 handwarmer, 1 stow
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, alpine, backcountry, skiing, snowboarding, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help