Stretch for the snow.
Most ski shells forgo stretchy material because it interferes with the waterproofing, but Millet made it possible with the Women's LD Big White Stretch Jacket. Its DryEdge Masa Stretch laminate boasts reliable waterproof, breathable ratings for freeride fanatics and powder hounds. Millet insulated the Big White Stretch with Primaloft's wool blend and Dry Microloft's sorona for natural warmth, and underarm ventilation helps keep things cool on heated runs. Both the hood and powder skirt are removable to stay comfortable under bluebird conditions.
- Ski jacket with added stretch and natural insulating properties
- Waterproof, breathable DryEdge Masa Stretch laminate
- Primaloft wool blend and Dry Microloft sorona insulations
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Removable powder skirt and hood customize coverage
- Adjustable hem and cuffs keep a secure fit
- Item #MIL00EA
[membrane/laminate] DryEdge Masa Stretch (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester [lining] 100% nylon
Primaloft Wool Blend (80% polyester, 20% wool), Dry Microlight (100% sorona)
removable, adjustable, laminated visor
2 zippered hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 internal media, 1 internal mesh
internal Lycra cuffs