Summer is a time to escape the droll humdrum of society, and you choose to get your away by backpacking into the alpine's secluded beauty. Sure the weather's warm when the sun is out, but the nighttime can feel like winter at higher altitudes, which is why you opt for the Millet Women's Baikal 1100 LD Sleeping Bag. Sure a down bag would be a lighter choice for the long approaches that keep the crowds at bay, but the alpine's environment has too much moisture to really trust a down bag to keep you warm throughout the trip. The Baikal's synthetic insulation fends off moisture to maintain warmth regardless of humidity or rain, and it boasts enhanced breathability to keep you warm. If that isn't enough, check out the Baikal's stuff size and weight in the specs, and you know you'll enjoy hauling this bag far, far away.
- Synthetic sleeping bag built for alpine backpacking
- 32F temperature ideal for summers and some shoulder season trips
- Supermix insulation is breathable, compressible, and protective
- Draft tubes cover 3/4-length zipper and adjustable hood
- Internal stash pocket stows headlamps
- Item #MIL00DL
[shell] 40D nylon ripstop [lining] 50D polyester
10 x 7in
- Q & A
What is the height length of this sleeping bag?