Move over Muir.
Most hikers, backpackers, and all-around adventurers opt for the paths less traveled these days, but you generally take whatever route gets you higher, which is why you trek in the Millet Men's High Route GTX Hiking Boot. This boot boasts the support and protection required to reach snowy summits from dirty trailheads. Its Gore-Tex lining assures waterproof, breathable protection while the sturdy, velvety leather upper ensures proper support and long-lasting durability. Unlike most big boots, the High Route's cushy midsole is surprisingly flexible to provide a natural performance on the trial. A boot this nice deserves the best traction, so Millet hooked it up with a Vibram rubber sole for reliable grip on dirt, rock, snow, and even mossy stones.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- High-cut boot boasts a performance ideal for difficult treks
- Gore-Tex assures waterproof, breathable protection
- Durable nubuck leather has a velvety, sturdy feel
- Millet's A.F.C structure ensures a natural flex for easier hiking
- Alpine Trek Fit avoids pressure points on the foot and heel
- EVA Trident midsole provides plenty of cushioning
- Vibram Winkler Evo rubber sole assures traction on any terrain
- Item #MIL00DN
EVA Trident Heel
Vibram Winkler Evo
[single] 1lb 3oz
hiking & camping