sale $127.46 $169.9525% Off
An alpine-worthy bag for summer pursuits.
The alpine might be warmest in the summertime, but that doesn't mean you won't get bombarded with the constant ever-changing weather that alpinists know all too well, so equip yourself with Millet's Composite Sleeping Bag: a bag that's both light for the approach and durable against weather. Its SmartBlend insulation uses light, lofty down insulation at the top, while the bottom synthetic insulation stays warm even if it happens to get wet. Millet even treated the top's down with K-Dry to help retain loft in moisture-riddled environments. Going above and beyond, the Composite has a water-resistant shell for extra weather protection, because a wet sleeping bag is a serious incident when you're far away from anything that can keep you warm at night.
- Durable hybrid sleeping back for summer backpacking in the alpine
- SmartBlend insulation with down and synthetic for lofty protection
- Down features hydrophobic treatment to retain warmth in moisture
- Water-resistant shell sheds raindrops, liquid spillage, and snow
- Adjustments at hood and draft tubes seal out cold elements
- Bottom straps secure sleeping pads
- Compression sack converts to pillow
- Item #MIL00DI
[shell] 40D nylon, 40D polyester ripstop [lining] 40D nylon
70% K-Dry down, 30% 4T synthetic
converts to pillow
9.5 x 7in