Down meets synthetic.
Managing to strike the sweet spot between synthetic practicality and down indulgence, the Millet Composite 23 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is a sturdy bag for everything from a light overnight in the hinterlands to to an extended hut-to-hut alpine tour. The best reason to use the Composite is its fine balance between the ultra warm and packable K-DRY natural down (70%), and a 4T synthetic fill that lends the bag all-weather functionality that can stand up to various conditions.
By combining the best parts of down and synthetics, Millet delivers a bag that can stand up to wetter conditions, but also packs down super tight so you can still enjoy the compressability and keep your kit lightweight. Throw in an internal pocket for storage and a cinchable hood to get extra snuggled up when the temps are biting, and you've got a reliable bag that's fit for your next adventure.
- Blends the best of both worlds for versatile comfort
- Composite insulation is light and packable, yet weather-resistant
- Mummy shape conforms to body and keeps appendages warm
- Nylon shell is water repellent and resists light precip
- Internal pocket stows small bedtime essentials
- Cinchable hood tightens around head and keeps cold out
- Compression sack readily converts into pillow for comfort
- Bag is designed for temps down to roughly 23F
- Item #MIL00DG