For the cool desert nights under the stars.
You’re exhausted from a long day of climbing in the desert, and you’re excited to crawl into your Millet Composite Long 14 Degree Sleeping Bag. Built to withstand chilly desert nights, the Composite keeps you comfortable in temperatures between 14F and 26F. The cozy mummy shape offers warmth throughout the night, while a water-resistant fabric protects the insulation from morning dew and frosty nights spent sleeping under the stars. A mix between synthetic and down stays warm even when wet and packs down for convenient transport. The compression sack converts into a pillow so you’ll have more room to pack ropes and racks instead of worrying about pillows. The back of the Composite holds your sleeping pad in place while you snooze, so you‘ll wake up well-rested after a night of dreaming of whatever adventures tomorrow holds.
- Hybrid sleeping bag for fall camping in the desert
- Down and synthetic blend insulation is lofty and water-resistant
- Highly compressible for convenient travel
- Durable, water-resistant fabric seeps water out and resists tear
- Straps on back of bag hold sleeping pad in place
- Item #MIL00DF