Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Synthetic Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Baikal 1500 Sleeping Bag: 25 Degree Synthetic
If you're looking for comfortable multi-season warmth that won't break the bank, the Millet Baikal 1500 Sleeping Bag may be exactly what you need. It's made with Super Mix synthetic insulation, which keeps you warm in weather down to 25 degrees Fahrenheit and isn't subject to heat-robbing moisture like down is. So whether you're camping in the wet cold or settling down in the driest spot you could find, you can sleep through the night without worrying about losing heat. The durable outer shell can withstand the wear and tear of days in the woods, while the anti-cold flap at the zipper keeps heat in and cold temps out. Cinch the mummy hood tight when a beanie just isn't cutting it, and keep your phone or headlamp close by thanks to the internal pocket. Available in left and right zipper options, this bag is a trusted choice for most of your outdoor endeavors.
- A multi-season bag that offers warmth in a range of conditions
- Synthetic insulation won't lose its loft or warmth in wet climates
- Durable shell fabric is ready for your toughest adventures
- Draft collar prevents cold air from creeping through the zipper
- Adjustable mummy hood ensures extended coverage on cold nights
- Dual zipper options accommodate the needs of any camper
- Item #MIL00H8