Select style & size:Select options
Wild Enduro Tire
The Michelin Wild Enduro Tire has already proven itself at the highest level of the sport as the tire of choice for several of the 2018 Enduro World Series Champions, including the legend himself Sam Hill. These front and rear specific tires are designed to provide maximum grip at high speeds, regardless of trail conditions and outside temperatures. Wet or dry, hot or cold, the Wild Enduro hooks up in corners and provides excellent traction while braking. And thanks to the strong yet lightweight Gravity Shield casing that's specifically designed for enduro style riding, you'll enjoy substantial protection against jagged rocks that are just waiting to slice open your tire.
As mentioned above, these tires are front and rear specific. The front tire is available in two different rubber compounds. Magi-X is a softer compound that prioritizes grip above all else, whereas Gum-X uses a slightly harder rubber that rolls a bit faster while offering nearly the same level of grip. The rear tire is available in the Gum-X compound only, and sees the addition of Pinch Protection at the bead to increase rigidity and minimize pinch flats.
- Front and rear specific tires for enduro riding and racing
- Designed to hook up in all conditions, wet or dry, hot or cold
- Directional tread provides more progressivity & terrain versatility
- Gravity Shield casing fends off flats without a huge weight penalty
- Magi-X compound provides maximum cornering and braking grip
- Gum-X compound balances grip with faster rolling speed
- Reinforced bead on rear tire for rigidity and pinch flat resistance
- Item #MICA038