Why We Like The Power Road TS TLR Clincher Tire
We don't like having to replace our equipment when it wears down quicker than we expected it to, making longevity one of the most desired features in a road cycling tire. Michelin knows the importance of a long-lasting quality product and uses several high-performance materials and technologies to bring us the Power Road TS TLR Clincher Tire.
To increase the longevity of the tire, it is constructed with the X-Race rubber compound. This unique compound also provides superior grip and low rolling resistance, allowing riders to gain the confidence needed to hit any corner on the track without sacrificing too much speed. You are also highly protected from the ever-so-loved flat tire with the included Aramid Protek+ casing and tubeless-ready tires, allowing for a stress-free race day.
- X-Race compound improves tire longevity, grip, and rolling resistance
- Tubeless-ready clincher tire designed for both race days and training rides
- Aramid Protek+ casing provides superior puncture protection
- 120 TPI casing provides optimal grip for safe cornering
- Item #MICA05Q
- 700 x 25, 700 x 28, 700 x 32
- tubeless ready clincher
- Claimed Weight
- 275g (700 x 25)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling