Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Tires we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Power Road TS Tire
With spring and summer weather we’re ditching long hours on the trainer for long hours on the road with the Michelin Power Road TS Tire. With this tire installed on our bikes, we’re setting out for journeys afar as we cover spring base miles. The tire combines long-lasting durability with high-performance grip and rolling resistance, so we’re quickly installing it on our training wheelsets well before big race weekends.
- Durable tire for loads of miles
- Aramid casing keeps surface grippy and puncture-free
- 120 TPI is supple and smooth for fast rolling
- Available in modern widths up to 28mm
- Clincher design works on any tubeless or clincher rim
- Lightweight tire won't slow down up climbs
- Item #MICA05P
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28mm
- Aramid Protek+
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 23mm] 223g, [700 x 25mm] 235g, [700 x 28mm] 255g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2021
Do these tires have reflective sidewalls? If not do you carry a 700x25 road tire that does?