Select Style & Size:
Ultralight Master Cam
New to Metolius, the Ultralight Master Cam takes the weight off alpinists and trad climbers. These cams are 40% lighter than most cams, and their lobes use stops for extra security in cracks. The lobes also have Range Finders with green-to-red dots along the sides that assist your placements. Color-coded by size, the Ultralight Master Cam is easy to find on your rack so you can plug and send. Metolius made it easy for you to replace the Monster Sling after a few seasons.
- Master-class camming device from Metolius for trad and alpinism
- CNC-machined cam lobes are 40% lighter than the original Master
- Range Finder assists with finding solid placements
- Color-coded trigger, thumb, and webbing ease identification
- Monster Sling keeps weight at a minimum
- Item #MET001X
- [sling] UHMWPE Monster
- Placement Range
-  0.34 - 0.47in,  0.39 - 0.59in,  0.49 - 0.71in,  0.62 - 0.89in,  0.74 - 1.07in,  0.93 - 1.32in,  1.01 - 1.56in,  1.28 - 1.89in,  1.57 - 2.26in,  1.91 - 2.81in
- [00, 0] 5kN,  8kN, [2-8] 10kN
- Cam Lobes
- Monster Sling webbing
- Claimed Weight
-  1.6oz,  1.6oz,  1.8oz,  1.9oz,  2.3oz,  2.6oz,  3oz,  3.3oz,  3.9oz,  4.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.