Select style & size:Select options
One climber's fingers are another jammer's hands.
- Package of the five "finger-sized" cams in the Metolius family
- Forty percent lighter than the appropriately sized predecessor
- Lobe stops help each cam place more passively
- Color-coded trigger, thumb, and webbing for faster finding
- Monster Sling is easier to replace
- Item #MET004U
- Q & A
Love these cams!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you love Metolius then you know how awesome there are to place! Confidence inspiring when you are getting pumped out and want a bomber placement to push you through the crux. Metolius favors holding power over range. So once you find that right piece, You will be confident to take whippers all day.
Check out how they are made!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They look great they been used several times for top roping, rappelling and anchoring holding weight no problem. Haven't taken any falls but my confidence to climb five more feet is boosted every time I place a piece. Probably my favorite climbing invention. You can even use them as tie ins for your dog's leash. Multifunctional. Thank you Metolius!