New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Session II Crash Pad
Move around your boulder project easily with the Metolius Session II Crash Pad. This updated version comes with 2 new drag handles that make for quick and easy repositioning of the pad as you cruise through problem after problem. The 900d polyester face fabric will hold up to dragging, rock abrasion, and sticks so moving the pad doesn't have to be a dainty task. Also included in the update was a redesign of the flap closure system. Now, when the pad is open, you can reverse the flap closures to cover the shoulder straps while you're bouldering.
When you're ready to start a new problem, wipe off your climbing shoes on the carpeted logo for clean rubber that will propel you through the moves. If you slip off or overshoot a dyno, the high compression foam in the pad will disperse the impact of your fall while the low compression foam will absorb it giving you a cushioned catch. After you've sent that problem, load up your things into the pad, slip on the padded shoulder straps and waist belt, and go find a new project.
- Lightweight, updated crash pad for boulder projects
- 900d polyester holds up to regular outdoor use
- 2 drag handles make for easy repositioning of open pad
- Flap closure reverses to cover up shoulder straps when open
- Combination of high and low compression foam for cushioned falls
- Carpeted logo to clean dirty shoes before starting a problem
- Padded shoulder straps for easy, comfortable backpack carry
- Waist belt included to aid in transportation of pad
- Item #MET006W