Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP)
Why We Like The Session II Crash Pad
Move around your boulder project easily with the Metolius Session II Crash Pad. This updated version comes with 2 new drag handles that make for quick and easy repositioning of the pad as you cruise through problem after problem. The 900d polyester face fabric will hold up to dragging, rock abrasion, and sticks so moving the pad doesn't have to be a dainty task. The redesigned flap closure covers the shoulder straps while you're bouldering.
- Lightweight, updated crash pad for boulder projects
- 900D polyester holds up to regular outdoor use
- 2 drag handles make for easy repositioning of open pad
- Flap closure reverses to cover up shoulder straps when open
- Combination of high and low compression foam for cushioned falls
- Carpeted logo to clean dirty shoes before starting a problem
- Padded shoulder straps for easy, comfortable backpack carry
- Waist belt included to aid in transportation of pad
- Item #MET006W
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.