Why We Like The Session II Crash Pad
Move around your boulder project easily with the Metolius Session II Crash Pad. This updated version comes with 2 new drag handles that make for quick and easy repositioning of the pad as you cruise through problem after problem. The 900d polyester face fabric will hold up to dragging, rock abrasion, and sticks so moving the pad doesn't have to be a dainty task. The redesigned flap closure covers the shoulder straps while you're bouldering.
- Lightweight, updated crash pad for boulder projects
- 900D polyester holds up to regular outdoor use
- 2 drag handles make for easy repositioning of open pad
- Flap closure reverses to cover up shoulder straps when open
- Combination of high and low compression foam for cushioned falls
- Carpeted logo to clean dirty shoes before starting a problem
- Padded shoulder straps for easy, comfortable backpack carry
- Waist belt included to aid in transportation of pad
- Item #MET006W
- 900D polyester
- high compression foam, low compression foam
- Carry Mode
- Dimensions - Open
- 122 x 91 x 10cm
- Dimensions - Folded
- 66 x 91 x 10cm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 19, 2022
Metric Version Only???
Thought I was buying the US version but apparently this only comes in cm
November 19, 2021
Haven?t opened,it?s a gift for my daughter but i will say it arrived really quickly,thanks,will order from here in the future!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.