Select style & size:Select options
Pack it all.
Trad rack, rope, water bottle, shoes – you can pack it all in the Metolius Crag Station 41L Backpack. With its full-length duffel-style zipper and tuck-away shoulder straps, this bag can be filled to the brim with gear to either backpack to the crag or haul up a multipitch. The durable Durathane construction can handle rough rides in the car, roof racks, and scaling sharp monoliths without ripping or tearing. The Crag Station's dual side pockets and external rope strap make it easy to reach your flask or carry your second rope without having to go through your whole bag to find what you're looking for mid-pitch.
- A heavy-duty crag backpack for packing up for you next big rock climb
- Duffel-style opening packs and unpacks easily with plenty of room
- Tuck-away shoulder straps for snag-free hauling and travel
- Durathane fabric is durable and tear-resistant
- Side pockets adds easy-to-reach storage and organization
- Aluminum buckles compress pack and hold an extra rope externally
- Item #MET005E