Travel light, travel far.
The Zoe Sojourn Lace Knit Q2 Shoe by Merrell is made for traveling to far away places with it's ultra-lightweight construction that can easily be packed into a carry-on suitcase. Stretch knit material and drawcord closure is easy to slip on and off between Japanese tea ceremonies and Buddhist monasteries, and gives you all day slipper-like comfort. Merrel's Kinetic Fit insole provides light support to all three arches of the foot while the Q-Form 2 uses a women's specific alignment that focuses on air cushioning in the heel for shock absorption and stability for long days being a tourist.
- Travel far and lightly with this technical sneaker
- Stretch knit upper and elastic drawcord gives you a comfortable fit
- Anatomical insole supports all three arches for reliable stability
- Heel centering midsole provides women's specific alignment
- Air cushioning in the heel adds stability with shock absorbency
- Vegan friendly item uses zero animal products
- Item #MER00IY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are easily my favorite shoe now. Wearing them feels like wearing slippers all day but its socially acceptable since they look like tennis shoes! When I first got them I thought the lacing felt too tight... But I just needed to adjust them so the cord is tighter at the toe and looser up top. So if you get these, play with the tension in the cord before deciding if they're a good fit or not! I only wish there were more colors so I could have a few pairs.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Comfortable, stretchy shoes with great support for walking. It looks dressier than regular sneakers. The bungee lace system is great. Highly recommend.