Zion Mid WP Boot
The Merrell Zion Mid WP Boot is built on a trail running platform for a sneaker fit while providing the protection and technical features of a hiking boot for confidence on the trails. Its waterproof construction keeps your feet dry as you embark on muddy trails or cross shallow streams while the breathable mesh lining helps to keep your feet from overheating on warm afternoon hikes. With each step you take, the EVA midsole and contoured insole provide cushioning to keep you comfortable through the miles. And with the Vibram Megagrip soles, you can confidently hike across a wide variety of terrain types.
- Innovative boot for hitting the trails with comfort and protection
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry on muddy trails
- Breathable mesh lining enhances comfort on warm afternoon hikes
- Bellows tongue prevents rocks and debris from entering the shoe
- Removable contoured insole provides you with flexible support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning, stability, and comfort as you hike
- Lightweight FlexPlate technology delivers torsional rigidity
- Vibram Megagrip soles deliver traction across all types of terrain
- Item #MER00O1
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2020
From Michigan, and all it's weathers
Bought these for my friend, and he says: "Exactly what I was looking for. Something lightweight and waterproof to handle any season and all types of hikes. Great grip on snow and ice and kept my feet dry the entire time."