Tremblant Mid Polar Waterproof Boot
When you wake up in the morning and there's a fresh six inches of snow on the ground, boot up with the Merrell Tremblant Mid Polar Waterproof Boot and go about your day without worrying about cold or wet feet. A full grain leather and suede upper coated with M Select DRY treatment blocks out water from seeping into the boot while post holing your way down the driveway to check the mailbox. The synthetic insulation is mapped through the boot to trap warmth from escaping, keeping your feet warm when spending the day running errands as the weather refuses to stop snowing. The QForm midsole and removable EVA footbed allow for an advanced level of support and comfort so the boot can be worn throughout the day with ease.
- Boots made for walking and taking on the town during frigid weather
- M Select DRY treatment shields out moisture while trekking in snow
- Synthetic insulation and faux fur lining add a warm feel during wear
- QForm midsole offers supportive comfort when worn during the day
- Removable EVA footbed customizes form and feel for extended wear
- M Select GRIP sole bites into snow and ice for secure traction
- Item #MER00HJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these boots to my sister as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves them. Stylish, functional, and comfortable, these will work well for years to come. She typically wears an 8.0 to 8.5 so I purchased both for a side by side comparison. She ended up opting to keep the 8.0 as the 8.5 was a little large.
Great Winter Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Comfortable.... usually a 7.5 but went up to 8 and glad I did.