No need to hide inside.
The snow is coming down and the streets are filled with slush, but you're still stepping out in style thanks to the Merrell Women's Travvy Mid Waterproof Boot. It has a classic look that won't be out of place at the office or out for dinner, but it's equipped with trail-ready tech to keep your foot dry and comfortable when bad weather bears down on your city.
A waterproof leather upper and M-Select Dry membrane helps your foot stay dry while providing the breathability that's conspicuously absent from rubber rain boots. The molded arch shank, M Select Move footbed, and PU midsole provide a supportive and well-cushioned fit that keeps your foot comfortable even when you're walking long distances. A durable M-Select Grip outsole ensures reliable grip on slippery sidewalks.
- Stylish mid-height boot with weather-resistant tech
- Leather upper provides classic look and waterproof protection
- M-Select Dry membrane is breathable to prevent sweaty feet
- Molded nylon arch shank provides supportive fit
- M-Select Move footbed cushions and supports
- PU midsole and Merrell heel air cushion absorb impacts
- M-Select Grip outsole provides durable traction
- Item #MER00C5
- Q & A
Great Indoor/Outdoor Boot !
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been looking for a boot that can be worn in the snow and then at work without needing a change of footwear. These boots were a perfect fit! I can wear them with jeans, a skirt, or a dress and under ski pants. My feet stay warm and dry in all conditions. The boots have a rigid fit, but are not uncomfortable.
Great look, fit akward
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great looking boot, however the inner ankle is very rigid and walking around even a few steps it was already rubbing the inner ankle and bottom of foot. The arch is also very pronounced. I ordered the 6.5 which is perfect in the toe but tight as described. I will try a 7 but fear it will be too big or the rigidness will still be there.
I normally wear a size 7 and the 7s in these boots felt a little big around the toe area of the boot. I tried a 6.5 and it was way too tight around my ankle but fit better in the toe. Not sure if it is just not the right shape for my foot but neither seemed to fit that well. I love the boot but I am going to try a different model.