Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail Glove 6 Running Shoe
The Trail Glove 6 Running Shoe boasts a roomier toe box and burlier upper than its predecessor, giving us a true barefoot feel that can handle rugged terrain. The anatomical construction maps the natural position of our feet, letting them flex and their digits splay naturally as we juke through technical sections and drive up steeps.
- Minimalist trail running shoe for unbridled movement
- Lightweight mesh upper offers supple, breathable performance
- External rear sling locks in your heel for stability and control
- 0mm drop encourages natural gait and healthy midfoot strike
- EVA footbed offers added plush comfort
- Updated midsole provides just enough cushioning for the trail
- Rock plate offers protection on scree and technical terrain
- Grippy sole provides reliable traction on wet and dry ground
- Item #MERZ2I4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.