Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Trail Glove 5 Running Shoe
Merrell studied the foot in motion to engineer the Trail Glove 5 running shoe—a trail running and training shoe to enhance the foot's natural ability to stabilize your body during rapid changes in movement. This is accomplished through its Barefoot 2 construction that shapes the shoe to your foot and 0mm drop that allow the foot to splay naturally through each stride. A Hyperlock TPU heel counter delivers a secure hold while a TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot debris on the trail. Finally, Vibram TC5+ outsoles provide you with highly durable grip, stability, and slip-resistance across varied terrain.
- Minimalist shoe with stability for trail running and training
- 0mm drop reduces impact and encourages natural gait
- Mesh and TPU upper delivers breathability and a secure fit
- Hyperlock TPU heel counter provides a comfortably secure hold
- M Select FRESH repels unwanted odors for fresh comfort
- Constructed with an anatomical shape for natural feel
- TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot debris
- Vibram TC5+ offers highly durable grip across varying terrain
- Item #MER00MN
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.