Feel the trail.
Soar down the trail and never miss a step with the Merrell Men's Trail Glove 4 Knit Shoes. These minimalist shoes wrap around your feet like a glove and offer a barefoot feel while providing the protection and grip you need for running on rugged trails. Knit mesh uppers offer a sock-like fit with plenty of stretch and breathability. Low-profile FLEXconnect midsoles add cushioning and stability while maintaining a barefoot-like feel, and the sticky Vibram outsoles with M Select GRIP+ keep you confident when moving quickly along precarious ridgelines and flying down muddy trails. Hyperlock TPU heel counters add stability and protection when making steep descents and cutting quickly around switchbacks.
- Barefoot trail running shoe that becomes one with your foot
- Knit upper is flexible, breathable, and offers sock-like fit
- Hyperlock printed TPU heel counter for security on descents
- Integrated EVA footbed offers support and cushioning
- FLEXconnect EVA midsole for agility and stability
- Vibram M Select GRIP+ sole for grip on wet or dry trails
- Item #MER00IO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
Got this for the main purpose of traveling and walking new places, they performed perfectly. Soft enough but not too soft. Great heel support even when it seems that may not have much of it and of course the look is a killer.