Thermo Aurora 2 Mid Shell Waterproof Boot
Analogous to your go-to pocket tool, the Merrell Thermo Aurora 2 Mid Shell Waterproof Boot loads on the winter protection you’ll need to keep warm and adds useful features for further exploration into snow-capped landscapes. Waterproofing comes via the M Select DRY BARRIER that doubles as a breathable membrane and lets moisture buildup escape the interior. The durable leather sole holds up to heavy hiking and trail abuse as you explore the fresh powder or iced over crust. And the bellowed tongue and mid-calf shaft on the Thermo Aurora 2 manage deep snow trekking, while the fleece lining and warm insulation trap in your body heat to maintain warmth.
Merrell adds a gaiter D-ring for using gaiters in extra-deep, fine snow or water crossings, and a snowshoe strap ridge provides secure fitting for snowshoes as the snow builds higher and higher. And underneath, Vibram soles grips with trusted traction on all surfaces for you to explore confidently.
- Winter-loving snow boot keeps you warm and dry
- Waterproof membrane brings back puddle splashing joy
- Durable leather and wool upper withstand adventurous hikes
- Insulation and fleece lining trap in heat for the coldest outings
- High shaft height fits under snow pants and keep out snow drift
- Snowshoe strap ridge is excellent for securing snowshoes
- Gaiter D-ring site secures gaiters for added protection
- Item #MERZ2FS
- Upper Material
- full grain leather, wool
- [membrane/laminate] M Select DRY BARRIER
- 200g M Select WARM
- fleeced-lined EVA
- Merrell Air Cushion
- Vibram Arctic grip All Terrain
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?